What you need to do?
The Main Things -
- All catteries and cat boarding facilities are required to ensure your cats health while staying with them and part of this process is by having your cat immunized and maintaining their flea and worm treatments.
- Have your cat immunized by your vet yearly.
- This vaccination card or document must be sighted when checking in, so, I suggest that you put it in an envelope and tape it to the top of your cat carrier (today, now, as soon as you have made your booking). Then you don’t have to be looking for it as you rush out the door.
- Also keep all your worm and flea receipts with the vaccination card, to provide proof that your cat is in tip top condition. Some people have the vet complete their cats flea and worm treatments – again it’s imperative that this information is supplied when checking in. Otherwise, we will flea and worm for you.
- Bring something from home that has that lovely homey scent and maybe a favorite toy.
- We also need to know your cat’s dietary requirements, their surroundings have changed, lets not change their diet as well. Just like at home they can enjoy their normal breakfast and dinner.
What little quirks does your cat have?
- Are they shy?
- Do they like to play ball?
- Help us to care for your feline friend by giving us those lovely little extra details that makes up your cats personality.
- Do they have any health issues? All this information helps us make your cats stay all that much better.
- Don’t touch their back?
- Loves a scratch on the belly?
Again, this info helps us to care for your cat properly